český a slovenský torrent tracker 

Ian Gillan & Orchestra - Live in Moscow (2019) Blu-Ray

Hudebí Koncerty ke stažení zdarma na Fórum Warez

Ian Gillan & Orchestra - Live in Moscow (2019) Blu-Ray

Příspěvekod galexandersHD » pát 16. srp 2019 19:07:12

[center]Ian Gillan, Don Airey Band & Orchestra - Live in Moscow (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
Obrázek

Screenshots:
Obrázek

Setlist:
01. Hang Me Out To Dry
02. Pictures Of Home
03. No Lotion For That
04. Strange Kind Of Woman
05. Razzle Dazzle
06. A Day Late ‘N' A Dollar Short
07. Lazy
08. Rapture Of The Deep
09. When A Blind Man Cries
10. You're Gonna Ruin Me Baby (with Grace Gillan)
11. Ain't No More Cane On The Brazos
12. Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's Ninth)
13. Anya
14. Perfect Strangers
15. Hell To Pay
16. Demon's Eye
17. Smoke On The Water
18. Hush
19. Black Night

Description: Vocalist Ian Gillan, together with Robert Plant, Ozzy Osbourne and a few others, is considered one of the legendary voices that shaped hard rock. Despite his commitment to Deep Purple, the singer has built an impressive solo career. “Contractual Obligation” is a collection of performances during a recent tour through Eastern Europe, which contains three shows which will be released on different formats via earMUSIC on July 26, 2019:
Still fresh from the success of the studio album “NOW What?!”, and just a few months before the release of the latest and equally successful album “inFinite”, Ian Gillan accepted the offer to tour for a month in Eastern Europe with a full rock show, accompanied every night by a different local orchestra.
Gillan decided to recruit the Don Airey Band, which features the guitar talent of Simon McBride.
All shows were truly unique, with Airey and McBride delivering perfect performances night after night. Deep Purple material (including rarities like “Razzle Dazzle” or “Anya”) went hand in hand with Gillan solo songs and surprises for those into the deepest catalogue.
The title is a humorous reference to Ian Gillan’s notorious reticence to pay any attention to his own or Deep Purple live releases (as he explains in the album liner notes). This live album and video might well be one of the nicest chapters in Gillan’s solo production ever and a reminder about how great his solo music and concerts have been over the years.

Info:
Source:
Obrázek
Genre: Rock
Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
Format: M2TS | 19.9Mbps
Length: 01:54:30 | 23.27Gb
Video: H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 29.970fps
Audio 1: LPCM | 2304kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
Audio 2: DTS-HD MA | 5167kbps | 48kHz | 6 channels: Front: L C R, Surround: L R
Language: English

Obrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Kód: Vybrat vše
https://www.keeplinks.co/p84/5d406cea4adce

pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

[/center]
galexandersHD

Odkaz ke stažení nefunguje? Klikni

Zpět na Koncerty